Is Pop Culture Good For Me?

 Is Pop Culture Good For Me? 

February 7, 2021


Is pop culture good for me? Pop culture is good for me and the rest of the world, how else would I be updated on everyday events going on around the world. For the past week I have been learning about and studying pop culture in the television, media, through fashion and etc and I have come to the realization that pop culture is in our everyday society. From what I have been viewing and exploring these last few days with this assignment, I have learned way more about pop-culture than what I knew before. The class readings and the group discussion have given me a new thinking pattern as to what I really know about pop-culture. Different pop-culture platforms, specifically television exercises to parts of your brain that map social networks that fill in the missing information that connects different parts of your brain. The kind of thinking that you do while watching pop culture is important because it is a kind of thinking that you have to do to make sense of a cultural experience. 

Pop culture is the influence for everybody, whether they realize it or not. I like to learn about new ideas and new ways of life going on around the world and that are popular. Pop culture is a very big form of self-expression and uniqueness, it gives people a platform to be different. Pop culture is the history of who we used to be and who we are now, and it is very essential for life. Pop culture may not be good for everybody, specifically people who are not ready to have an open mind to it. Pop culture has been a part of my everyday life and I hope it continues to be. I hope I continue to learn new ideas and new ways that things are being done. 

Image result for pop culture



Comments

  1. Make sure you adhere to the word minimum and make clear the info you are referencing from the articles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we products of our environment & my mentor

Are we products of our environment or products of our expectations?