Difficult Situations

 We can never be to sure what life has in store for us. Life is a journey and we go to different things every day that makes us who we are. In some cases for some people, different life challenges can be too stressful and they may need a break or even give up. Some challenges make people stronger and make them equipped to handle other situations.

I have faced a lot of different life altering situations but I always try to do what I think is the best for me at the time. For example, in high school I really liked this boy but he was a “bad” boy, he didn’t get good grades and did drugs and everything I thought was “edgy” and “fun” in high school, he was popular. Fast forward three years later and that popular boy that I had a crush on in high school has now passed away from a drug overdose and I can’t help but to think what if I wasn’t so shy in high school and I would’ve tried to date him, would he have changed my life for the worse? Where would I be in life right now? Would I have ever been in college or would I be dead like him? I think of this a lot because that one little change in direction could have altered my life completely.

I personally take school very seriously and I hope my younger brother does the same thing now and when he gets older. I feel like I have seen so many people in my life get caught up in the “street” life, trying to look “cool” and impress others but stuff like that is not worth it in my opinion. To have a good education is far more important than looking cool and getting caught up in the streets. I want my brother to know that being cool doesn’t mean not focusing on your education because that is what matters at the end of the day. 

When I am faced with a difficult situations I try to do as much as I can to get my mind off of those situations. I try to spend as much time with family as I can because that makes me happy and I get to laugh and it really takes my mind off what’s going on. Exercising has also been very helpful for me because I love a breath of fresh air and it helps me release all of the negative energy I feel in my body. Listening to music gets me pumped up and I feel a wave of very positive energy over me when I listen to music, it calms me down and I also enjoy dancing to the music and being silly.

 
How To Attract Positive Energy? 10 Ways to Attract Positive Energy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are we products of our environment & my mentor

Are we products of our environment or products of our expectations?

Is Pop Culture Good For Me?